Monday, April 26, 2010

A Beginner's Guide To Trench Warfare. Part 2 of a 4 Part Series: Mr. Tim Mooney: The Audio

Below is a four part series of audio clips recorded by myself in the studio today with Tim Mooney. I'm currently producing Bob Frank's record and was able to frankly speak with Timmy about several items. He didn't necessarily appreciate it, but I found it painful, enlightening, and deeply profound. At some point I was told in no uncertain terms to cease recording. I find this odd as Tim records me and other people incessantly at his "recording" studio. Oh the irony...

The first is a prime example of "The Mooney-ism" as mentioned in my previous blog post. A rare emotional moment was recorded. It felt very much like finding Sasquatch.



The second is Tim's rebuttal to a statement I made in the previous post. As you can hear, I was heartbroken.



 "I'm gonna ask you a very straightforward question....."



Timbo "On Communication"

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I laughed all the way through. How many theories shot down in under five minutes? Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. But one of those theories was yer fault, Mullen. And the Radiohead thing was true, it was Colin and not Jonny Greenwood that talked to Tim. It's heartbreaking.I want my delusions back. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. god bless john murry! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the bomb brother man.... tim's restraint is kinda sexy though.... that was like pullin' teeth but you got the prize in the end... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete